DAD Certification Levels
In adopting a Shuhari strategy for their certification program, the Disciplined Agile Consortium has established a program which allows an individual to achieve measurable and incremental success (belts) that can be achieved using an iterative approach to their learning and practical experience.
Here is a summary of the stages
- Shu (Learn) or beginning stage focuses on learning the basic techniques and philosophies of disciplined agile development. With a goal of achieving a White Belt and/or Yellow Belt
- Ha (Detach) or intermediate stage is represented by Green Belt certification and is based on seeking to understand the range of strategies available to you and when they are best applied
- Finally, Ri (Transcend) is the “master” stage, is represented by the Disciplined Agilist-Black Belt certification, is where you are consistently sharing your learning with others.
Here are the DAD consortium has established four certification levels:
- Disciplined Agilist-White Belt(Shu)
- Disciplined Agilist-Yellow Belt(Shu)
- Disciplined Agilist-Green Belt(Ha)
- Disciplined Agilist-Black Belt (Ri)
For more details, here is a link to DAD certification philosophy